Table of Contents
Smartphone & Tablet
Tablets have much larger screens than smartphones. Smartphones are more portable than tablets. Smartphones have call and SMS functionalities while many tablets do not. Some applications may only run in tablets and not smartphones.
1. Mobile Operating System – It is also called mobile OS. One of the programs that runs Smartphone’s and tablets and other devices! It controls the hardware of the mobile and runs it
:- Some operating systems
Blackberry ( RIM )
BlackBerry devices were the first popular smartphone many organizations offered to their employees for business use due to BlackBerry’s history with strong security. As smartphones added more advanced productivity features, security techniques and integrations with IT management tools, they began gaining popularity in the enterprise.
2. App – App or application is a small and software that performs a specific task. People have made all kinds of small things like app. Like Chatting, Reading Books, Listening to Songs, App is available for everything.
3. Internet Connection – In today’s time Smartphone and tablet may have internet connection like 3G, 4G, 5C, 6G. , The facility of Wi-Fi is available everywhere like bus stand, metro, railway station, park, shopping mall, Wi-Fi facility is available everywhere.
4. QWERTY Keyboard – Mobile phone may sometime user may feel a little different, in this way keyboard phone companies provide feature phone may have this keyboard above button whereas Smartphone may use them through touch screen.
Main hardware component of table/phone –
1. Touch Screen – Smartphone’s or tablets are very thin keyboards have come only on them, touch screens are :-
Resistive and Capacitive.
Touch screens range from 4″-12″ or more.
2.Processor chip of mobile
3. battery power
4. internet storage
6. display panel
7. Removal/External Storage Card
It is necessary in all these things, today technology has gone a lot, today many new companies are making good Smartphone’s and that too with such features, which we have imagined sometime before today, technology is developing a lot in today’s time. It has been done, some of the biggest Smartphone’s and tablets of today’s time, you should know, which is Apple, Oppo, Redmi, OnePlus, Realme, Infinix, iQoo, all these are the biggest mobile phone company in the world right now.
5 easiest smartphones to use
Samsung Galaxy A51. The Samsung Galaxy A51 is perfect for anyone looking to enjoy all the features offered on many of Samsung’s flagship models without the extra bells and whistles or hefty price tag. …
iPhone SE (2020) …
Google Pixel 4. …
Alcatel GO FLIP™V. …
LG Stylo 5.
features of a smartphone:
A mobile browser.
The ability to sync more than one email account to a device.
A hardware or software-based QWERTY keyboard.
Wireless synchronization with other devices, such as laptop or desktop computers.
The ability to download applications and run them independently.
Support for third-party applications.
The ability to run multiple applications simultaneously.
A digital camera, typically with video capability.